WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us!
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Present on the floor during all meal periods to ensure adequate coverage and exceptional service provided
- Oversee any banquets, meetings and special events to ensure smooth and efficient operations
- Ensure restaurant is fully staffed and able to handle volume of business
- Understand and train empowerment principles to ensure satisfaction
- Coach, train and develop associates to meet all service standards
- Maintain fair and consistent coaching and counseling procedures in accordance with Company policy
- Facilitate associate meetings and training sessions
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests; exceed the local requirements for inspections
- Ensures accurate and consistent cash handling procedures are met
- Interview, hire and train qualified applicants
- Recognize and/or reward exceptional associate performance
- Other duties, as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Prior experience managing a team of employees
- Prior banquet and special event experience
- A high level of enthusiasm and flexibility
- The ability to maintain a high level of guest interaction & satisfaction
- High level of attention to the details
- The capability of proposing creative ideas to develop staff and procedures
- Strong sales building skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skills necessary to coach and counsel associates to reflect our company service standards
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.