WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Bartender responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
- Meets and exceeds all aspects of the overall guest experience and provides the highest level of service at all times
- Takes orders from customers and serves highly crafted cocktails and other beverages as well as a full bar menu in a discreet, professional and unobtrusive manner
- Checks with customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals/drinks and correct any problem to ensure guest happiness
- Collects payment from customers
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters and take them to kitchen for cleaning
- Answers guest questions about food, beverages and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner
- Must be fully knowledgeable of the entire food menu including raw products and preparation techniques
- Discerns guests’ moods and accommodates their preferences and requests
- Completes opening and closing side-work and deep-cleaning as assigned
- Responsible for accurate and efficient set up and breakdown for bar operations
- Must be willing and able to perform any related or similar tasks assigned by their supervisor
What are we looking for?
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have high volume bar-tending experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Warm and engaging personality with good communication and interpersonal skills, especially verbal, with guests, co-workers, management, and other parties
- Excellent grooming and presentation with a good sense of decorum
- Extremely self-sufficient with good analytical, administrative and problem solving skills
- Good discretion and independent judgement in evaluating situations and determining courses of action
- Ability to interpret and implement management policies or operating practices
- Good self-discipline with an ability to complete tasks independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, issues, co-workers and guests in stressful situations and take responsibility in a professional manner
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.