WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Breakfast Server responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Greeting guests politely and enthusiastically as they enter the restaurant
- Courteously and consciously guiding guests to their assigned tables
- Monitoring guest waiting lists
- Estimating guest wait times
- Politely answering the telephone and responding to customer questions
- Taking and assembling any To-Go orders, both on the telephone and in-person
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the restaurant lobby, as well as the restrooms
- Takes guests food and drink orders
- Serves guests in a timely manner
What are we looking for?
- Morning shift availability
- Willing to assist co-workers as needed
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers, and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits as discussed during interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.