WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Custodial Worker responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain cleanliness of all common areas inside and outside the resort including, stairs/railings, celling’s and vents on an as need basis.
- Light maintenance work as needed, including pressure washing and battery powered blowers.
- Removal and replacement of trash both outdoors & indoors.
- Clean and reset pool decks & beach access areas.
- Stock supplies in storage rooms and merchandise areas.
- Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIRED
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
- Must be comfortable working both indoors & outdoors
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a positive attitude while performing tasks
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits as discussed during interview process