WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Food Runner Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting servers by maintaining teamwork, acting as a point of contact between front and back of house.
- Prepares the dining room for servers by cleaning and clothing tables; setting silverware, condiments, etc.
- Protects establishment by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Maintains menu presentation by keeping menus clean; replacing damaged or soiled pages.
- Delivering food orders to the accurate guest when needed
- Communicating to wait staff and kitchen staff
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to server spills or other needs.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Clearing off and preparing for next guests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables.
What are we looking for?
- Weekend availability required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Able to easily lift over 20 pounds
- Projects a favorable image of the property to the public at all times by following the property’s grooming and dress standards
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits as discussed during interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.