WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Responsibilities of the Golf Sales Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Corresponds and builds and maintains positive relationships with all appropriate golf personnel, including contacts at local golf courses, and potential clients, to encourage repeat and recurring business
- Works closely with internal departments such as our Sales Support Team to ensure all groups are prepared for arrival
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close and book sales as well as coach golf sales associates to reach goals
- Processes golf packages & prices, generating sales income, and all aspects of sales management to their direct supervisor through weekly and monthly production reporting
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding the golf sales process
- Works with a large variety of different individuals
- Works with IQ Ware, Omni, and Navis on a daily basis
- Responsible for monitoring daily activity of the golf sales associates and Sales Support Team
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically
- Can create and maintain a large client network
- Communicates written and verbal skills clearly, effectively and professionally
- Possesses strong leadership skills
- Is familiar with the workings of the hospitality industry.
- Ability to manage sales leads and business development
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills
- Works well with a variety of different individuals
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google platforms
- Knowledge of IQ ware, Aspect or Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Strong knowledge of these areas golf courses is required
- Bachelor of Science preferred
- Must possess over 2 years of experience in the sales and hospitality sector.
- Previous sales experience is required
- Must have prior experience as a lower level golf manager
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.