WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Grounds Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assists in the oversight of maintenance on the property grounds.
- Inspects and clean all grounds, perform landscaping duties, and other tasks as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Ensures the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times, through prompt and courteous care throughout the department by assisting and supervising staff
- Helps plan, organize, and monitor the work of the Groundskeeping team members daily, to ensure compliance with our high-quality standards, including all storage areas, shops, and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Promptly responds to Front Desk/Chief Engineer reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the Front Desk/Chief Engineer when action is complete.
- Maintains the grounds daily, including keeping landscaping and parking areas clean, safe and attractive.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Performs job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guests.*
What Are We Looking For?
- Must have reliable transportation/ Valid Drivers License
- Supervisory experience in related field is preferred
- Effective communicator to team members and management.
- Must have leadership abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.