WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Groundskeeper responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Inspects and cleans all grounds, performs landscaping duties, and other tasks as directed by Chief Engineer.
- Promptly responds to the front desk/Chief Engineer reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk/Chief Engineer when action is complete.
- Maintains the grounds daily, including keeping landscaping and parking areas clean, safe and attractive.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops, and mechanical areas in a clean, safe, and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Performs job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guests.
What are we looking for?
- Valid Drivers License Required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have leadership abilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.