WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
HOA Liaison responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The primary purpose of this position is to assist all homeowners with any needs they may have regarding HOA matters and to be a referral source to other agencies for non-HOA related matters. This requires thorough, timely response to all homeowner communications, real estate agents, mortgage companies, banks and insurance claims agents.
- Oversee all associations’ contracts such as landscape maintenance, cleaning and janitorial services-to ensure contractors are in compliance with their contracts. Work with contractors to resolve discrepancies. Conduct daily walks of all associations. Record any areas that need attention and conduct any follow up actions, as necessary. Provide daily walk notes and follow up on all items to supervisor daily. Maintain open items list and follow up daily.
- Attend various HOA meetings. Assist by taking notes and preparing minutes, including appropriate exhibit(s) for each meeting. Provide a draft of the minutes to supervisor within two (1) day of the date of that meeting for approval.
- Assist with any special projects i.e. construction or insurance claims. Maintain a list of incident reports and work with claims adjusters and risk managers to resolve claims.
- Conduct HOA property inspections. Identify areas that need to be addressed. Contact the appropriate department or identify contractors to submit bids to address the need. Submit all applicable bids to GM, along with your analysis and recommendation. Upon approval, schedule the contracted work with the vendor and oversee any related processes related to the scope of work. Inspect the result of the completed work, to ensure that there are no outstanding issues.
- Consult and confer with Resort Manager, General Manager, and/or VP of Homeowner Services when owner messaging is necessary to ensure consistent communication.
- Acquire all HOA related invoices from the accounting department. Take any necessary actions to be able to approve or decline the invoice. If there are circumstances that prevent the invoice from being approved, take any necessary actions to rectify those issues. Once that has been completed, sign the invoice as your approval and return to the accounting department. Update as time necessitates.
- Submit a weekly activity log to Resort Manager and General Manager.
- After hours work: Perform after hours duty for emergency items as necessary. Duty includes carrying a cell phone, handling emergency calls, dispatching maintenance personnel or contractors to take care of the emergency, and documenting in log.
What are we looking for?
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to deal with complex situations and resolve them satisfactorily
- Ability to prioritize wisely and attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with vendors and hold them to the high standards required by North Beach Resort & Villas keen knowledge and understanding of each association’s governing documents and rules and regulations
- Ability to work closely with board members and homeowners, and strong Microsoft computer skills
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.