HOSPITALITY FIELD RECRUITER – $15/HOUR PLUS $100 INCENTIVE PER NEW HIRE
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
The Hospitality Field Recruiter responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with Recruiting Specialists on a regular basis regarding open positions and create a strategy to fill each.
- Attract and source qualified candidates through events in the community.
- Build and manage candidate pools and ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Proactively seeking new and creative ways to discover talent and passive candidates.
- Promote a positive experience for the candidates and educate on our company and the open positions.
- Screen candidates, coordinate interviews, and submit background checks.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Specialists on additional recruiting tasks to be completed.
- Track all daily recruiting efforts and outcomes.
- Other duties, as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- Six months+ of recruiting experience preferred. Housekeeping experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, college preferred.
- Able to handle multiple assignments and projects effectively.
- Possesses high technical proficiency, including but not limited to: Word, Excel, Outlook, databases and social media sites.
- Activator/self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Maintain proper business acumen and business professional attire/appearance
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts, and more!!!
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com/careers!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.