WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Housekeeping Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a direct support to management team with daily tasks, organization, delegation etc.
- Communicating with management team and supervisors regarding departures, cleaning status, room moves, discrepancies, no-show’s, VIP arrivals, guest and employee requests.
- Answering the telephone and appropriately responding to requests.
- Daily data entry tasks assigned by Director of Housekeeping
- Maintaining all logs in the housekeeping department, including but not limited to: Employee key cards, radios, bed spreads, and deep cleans.
- Auditing SDS books in each department to ensure they are maintained and updated.
- Processing purchase orders and work orders, ordering supplies and coding invoice.
- Logging and keeping track of all lost and found items, packing and shipping items back to the guest.
- Performing service call backs for in-house guests to ensure the highest quality of service.
- Department organization
- Other duties, as assigned by the Director of Housekeeping
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Time Off & Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave – 10 Weeks
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident
- Employee Assistance Program
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-