WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Room Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm and friendly smile
- Provide prompt and courteous service to others
- Assist team members in the housekeeping department
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health and company standards
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtain supplies to complete assignments
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.