WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Room Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acknowledge and greet guests with a warm and friendly smile
- Provide prompt and courteous service to others
- Assist team members in the housekeeping department
- Ensure the cleanliness of guest rooms in accordance with the Department of Health and company standards
- Review daily assigned inventory of arrivals and departures; obtain supplies to complete assignments
- Clean the resort guest rooms/condos including, but not limited to: dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchen area, and common areas
- Perform quality cleaning to meet required standards within set time limits
- Properly submit all lost and found articles left in guestrooms
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details; enjoyment of cleaning
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
North Beach Resort & Villas
719 North Beach Blvd, Suite 3
North Myrtle Beach SC, 29582