WE ARE MORE THAN A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Line Cook responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing service and teamwork to ensure products are stocked as need be
- Maintains cleanliness of the kitchen
- Prepare products in accordance with proper sanitation and food handling
- Disposes of trash, recycle and cardboard products on a daily basis
- Communicates effectively with customers, co-workers, and supervisors
- Handles difficult situations effectively
- Prepares and properly garnishes all food orders in the order they are received in accordance with menu specifications set forth by management
- Maintain portion control and rotation of product when preparing
- Label all products of prepped items and rotate product to eliminate waste
- Check all coolers and storage areas for cleanliness, quantity, and quality of food products
- Maintain cleanliness and stocking coolers and storage areas
- Requisition food with necessary approvals according to policy
- Take care of all equipment needed to perform job duties, report any issues immediately to supervisor
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Adheres to hotel policies and procedures
- Attends work on time as scheduled and in uniform
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
- At all times projects a favorable image to the public
What are we looking for?
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.