WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Loss Prevention Officer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patrol assigned areas of the resort premises on foot, monitoring activity related to the safety and security of people and property.
- Respond to alarm and emergency calls; investigate disturbances. Decide what actions to take based on the situation, facts known and position limitations.
- Report safety and/or security issues to management and/or the authorities, based on severity.
- Monitor entrance and departure of employees, guests, or other visitors on property to guard against theft and maintain security of the property.
- Checks doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to supervisor.
- Enforce resort policies that relate to safety & security in a guest friendly manner.
- Assist guests needing directions or property information.
- Complete incident/accident reports according to policy and submit to supervisor.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave- 12 Weeks
- Marriott Explore Associate Discount Program – Earn Marriott Bonvoy points & Elite Status!
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.