WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Maintenance Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inspects all operating systems and components of the hotel to ensure they are operating properly, efficiently and safely.
- Promptly responds to front desk reports of guest problems or concerns, informs the front desk when action is complete.
- Performs preventative maintenance, repairs, or makes recommendations for repairs, as assigned: all mechanical/electrical, refrigeration, and plumbing systems, all building components and furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Performs the schedule on a timely basis, ensuring that all elements of work the meet resort standards.
- Performs painting, carpentry, plumbing, emergency carpet cleaning and other jobs as necessary.
- Maintains all storage areas, shops and mechanical areas in a clean, safe and secure manner, reporting to the Chief Engineer any corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Keeps Chief Engineer promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance so that prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Provide sanitation duties as needed, such as taking out trash to designated area etc
- Perform all job duties with a minimum of disruption to the guest.
What are we looking for?
- VALID Drivers License preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to work in both heat and cold
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Benefits discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.