WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
The Night Auditor is responsible for managing the front of the house operations and overseeing all departments of the property during the overnight hours. Ensures the highest degree of quality guest care is maintained at all times, through prompt and courteous service.
Responsibilities of the Night Auditor include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing activities of all overnight staff on property including Housekeeping, Loss Prevention, PBX, and Maintenance.
- Prepares summary of cash, check and credit card activity.
- Accurately performs all overnight audit reports and procedures according to property and company policy.
- Handles any guest issues or complaints, using appropriate service recovery methods.
- Executes policies and procedures for the front office, including following rate programs.
- Responds to emergency situations and immediately notifies GSM, Resort Manager, or General Manager, when appropriate.
- Communicates overnight events and issues to the management team by completing the Night Auditor’s Report.
- Assists in maintaining and safe and secure environment; reports suspicious persons, activities and/or hazardous conditions to the Loss Prevention department.
- Reports any unsafe work conditions to the Guest Services Manager, Resort Manager or General Manager.
- Maintain clean and organized work area.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within the managed departments.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Guest Service Manager, Resort Manager or General Manager.
What are we looking for?
- Possesses strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Ability to work necessary overnight hours.
- Ability to anticipate guest needs, change direction quickly and multi-task.
- Working knowledge of rooms management systems; IQWare experience preferred.
- Uses independent judgment and possesses solid decision making skills.
- Proficient with general office PC applications (ie – word processing, spreadsheets, and databases).
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
Benefits discussed during interview process
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.