WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Responsibilities of the PBX Operator include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and redirecting to the appropriate department.
- Accurately logging all calls and ensuring that all guest requests are met.
- Calls include maintenance, housekeeping, reservations, loss prevention and more.
- Follow up with guests in a timely manner.
- Must relay any guest complaints to the appropriate department or the manager on duty.
- Assisting other departments as needed.
- *The above job duties are the essential duties. Other duties may not be listed, but are often required.
What we are looking for?
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor with good communication skills.
- Must be able to sit in a stationary position for up to 8 hours.
- Must have previous switchboard experience.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers and supervisors.
- Strong attention to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.