WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect. Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Pool Attendant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets all guests with a positive attitude
- Enforces all poolside rules and prevents unsafe behavior
- Cleans the pool deck and other designated areas
- Removes soiled towels and places them in the dirty bins
- Replenishes clean towels and removes the dirty bins
- Empties full trash bins on the pool decks
- Communicates with housekeeping to keep a replenishment of clean pool towels
- Provides excellent guest service on the pool decks by assisting guests with their needs and questions
- Ensures that all guests have a property issued bracelet
- Explains all safety guidelines to guests entering the water slide
- Removes towels from lounge chairs after periods of being unattended
- Cleans up at the end of the day by returning all chairs, tables, and lounge chairs to their proper places
- Inspects entire pool area, replacing any missing items and/or repairing when possible
Benefits as discussed during the interview process.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.