We are looking for a part-time Shuttle Driver.We are looking for a friendly, outgoing & capable individual with a “knack” for customer service.
Shuttle Driver Essential Functions
- Shuttle H2B foreign associates to and from work in the mornings and in the afternoon, while maintaining safety and compliance per vehicle/passenger guidelines.
- Runs various errands for the management team and staff as well as delivers items to guests throughout the property.
- Assists Bell Staff with cleaning and maintaining the upkeep of the bell carts.
- Assists the pool attendants with keeping the pool decks clean and orderly, as needed.
- Assists the grounds department with cleanliness of the property while walking the grounds, as needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid SC Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Able to lift upwards of 50lbs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.