WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Starbucks Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ultimately, creating an awesome service experience for all customers
- Appropriate scheduling of team members.
- Inventory Management, including ordering, maintaining proper par levels, and communicating with Starbucks Director and other store managers in the company to maintain appropriate product inventory.
- Cash Management, daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation of operating funds.
- Creating and executing, weekly, daily and monthly sales plans.
- Creating and executing continuous and new-hire training plans.
- Positive coaching of team members for performance improvement
- Continuous coaching on new beverage recipes, food items and company standards.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment on par with all appropriate company, state & federal standards
- Preparing & providing quality beverages & food products
- Accurately & promptly making and serving requests.
- Stocking, replenishing, and deep cleaning as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Starbucks Director.
What are we looking for?
- Flexible schedule is a must
- Ability to multi-task in high-pressure situations
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent and Trustworthy: able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have reliable transportation
- Outgoing with an upbeat personality
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and stand for long periods of time
- Passion for providing exceptional service to guests and team members
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort location, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.