WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
What will you be doing?
Accounting Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing support to the Accounting Department.
• Preparation of Sales and Marketing invoices for approval and processing.
• Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone and email.
• Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks requests, reconciling credit cards, etc.
• Preparing financial reports, including but not limited to expense, reconciliation, and company cash sheet.
• Assisting with audits and interoffice checks and balance.
• Assist with other duties as assigned by Sales & Marketing Accounting Manager.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks seamlessly with high level of attention to detail.
• Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
• Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
• Previous experience in bookkeeping, customer service, and/or knowledge of Acumatica accounting system preferred but not required
Want to know more? Visit our website at www.brittainhospitality.com!
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.