WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! Our company is rooted in a caring culture with respect and appreciation for our clients. At IQ Designs, a team approach is recognized and implemented in all aspects of the projects – we value each member of the team and are eager to expand! As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
What are we looking for?
IQ Designs is hiring an Interior Designer to complement its current team. We are looking for an individual who is willing to learn the aesthetic vision of IQ Designs and grow the company.
This position will involve interaction with a team of architects / designers working on a wide range of design projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
- Strong creative design portfolio as well as strong communication, teamwork, presentation, graphics, organizational skills and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Ability to professionally interact with office leadership and clients.
- Understanding of the design and procurement processes.
- Strong knowledge of spatial planning, interior furnishings and materials.
- Technical production skills that demonstrated ability to effectively produce design and construction documents.
- Ability to self-manage multiple project assignments from start to finish with oversight.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up; preferred.
Responsibilities of the Interior Designer include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare design and construction documentation of interior spaces to include drawing of floor plans, selection of finishes, pattern plans, elevations, details, room and room finishes.
- Participate in the development of interior solutions in collaboration with the team / clients through all project phases; programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration.
- Prepare project pricing / detailed budgets / proposals for purchase.
- Involvement in procurement / management of orders, working with design support in office.
- Provide selections for interior finishes and materials.
- Produce drawings and perform support functions as directed in conformance with project time, cost and quality constraints.
- Prepare / present presentation documents and renderings / visualization support.
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accident and Vision.
- Personal Cancer Protection
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E-Verify.
4025 North Kings Hwy, Suite 18
Myrtle Beach SC, 29577