WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
We love what we do! As leaders in the area’s hospitality industry, our company is rooted in a strong, caring culture steeped in rich history and respect.
Joining our team means being a part of a flourishing, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work rewarding as YOU make the difference to each of our guests. This is a place where friendships blossom and careers soar. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you will grow with us.
Responsibilities of the PBX Operator/Guest Service Agent include, but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming phone calls and redirecting them to the appropriate department.
- Accurately logging all calls and ensuring that all guest requests are met.
- Calls include maintenance, housekeeping, reservations, loss prevention, and more.
- Follow up with guests in a timely manner.
- Must relay any guest complaints to the appropriate department or the manager on duty.
- Block guest rooms and process guest registration and room assignments, accommodating special requests whenever possible. Process guest check-outs.
- Process accurate transactions, including but not limited to cash and credit card payments.
- Conduct call-backs to inquire about guests’ experiences.
- Resolve guest complaints; assist guests in all inquiries in connection with the resort services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, check cashing, safety deposit boxes, etc.
- Submit housekeeping and maintenance work order request forms.
- Verify registration cards against computers to ensure accuracy of name, the form of payment, and other pertinent information.
- Inventory guest room keys according to policy and request rekeying as necessary
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence of heavy volume in other front office areas.
- Reports any unsafe work condition to the Front Office Manager.
- Working knowledge of property management systems; IQWare knowledge and experience preferred
- Proficiency with computers and general office PC applications (i.e. word processing and spreads
What we are looking for?
- Friendly, outgoing demeanor with good communication skills.
- Must be able to sit/stand in a stationary position for up to 8 hours.
- Must have previous switchboard experience.
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication, and attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, coworkers, and supervisors.
- Strong attention and care to details
- Responsibility, reliability, and honesty
- Teamwork and collaboration
What can you look forward to?
Qualifying team members may enjoy the following benefits:
- Associate Referral Bonus
- Health Plan, Health Savings Account, and Life Insurance benefit
- Dental Plan
- Paid Time Off and Bereavement Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Long Term Care, Critical Illness, and Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Personal Cancer Protection
- Jury Duty Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Resort Accommodation Discounts
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality business, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort, including weekends and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. We participate in E Verify.